Who can have a listing on GloberWeb.com? Listing Guidelines
- Are you an individual instructor/teacher OR a venue/business that offers classes/workshops?
- Do you offer Regularly Scheduled classes/workshops – every day/week/month?
- Do you teach some or all of your classes in English or Spanish?
If you answered YES to ALL questions – Go Ahead! Read on…
- What is a Listing?
A Listing is the GloberWeb page of the venue/instructor/business. It contains information such as name, location, contact, reviews, photos, description of classes/workshops and more.
2. Who can have a listing on GloberWeb.com?
- Instructors / venues / businesses offering classes and workshops
- Classes & Workshops include experiences led by an instructor/teacher/guide where people can learn, train, make, or build something at a permanent location or online
- All listed classes/workshops must be in English or Spanish
- All classes/workshops must occur at a physical location with a permanent address or online
- Must be open and available to the general public
- Must be available on a regularly scheduled basis:
- Every day/week/month
- It is acceptable to have a series of classes/workshops where each is on a different topic as long as they occur regularly and the schedule is outlined (full or partial) on GloberWeb
- If a business have multiple locations: each location should have a separate listing
- All listings must be verified to fulfill all conditions above
- DO NOT QUALIFY:
- Events, festivals, or other short-term things to do
- LISTINGS THAT CLOSE OR MOVE
- What if a place or business permanently closes? – Listing will be removed
- If a listing temporarily closes (e.g. for renovation) or seasonally closes (e.g. for the winter), we keep the listing on our site but there will be no info on available classes
- What if a place or business moves to a new address? – Listing will be updated with the new address
3. Why was my listing request rejected?
Listing requests are rejected because of one of the following reasons:
- We cannot verify that the place or business meets our guidelines. This is due to insufficient information.
- We determined that the place or business does not meet our guidelines.
*If you are in doubt or you need to discuss, click here: contact us