CK Martial Hearts is dedicated to helping people access and understand traditional Chinese martial arts. We do this through a variety of workshops and classes, from single day to multi-week programs, both in Beijing and at iconic locations around China. From health and wellbeing, to self-defence and cultural insights, no matter what your reason for being interested in Chinese martial arts, CK Martial Hearts is here to help you open the door.
CK Martial Hearts is also always looking for companies, schools, and private groups to work with. If you have a group that would like to book a private class or multi-day program, please contact us to discuss the details.
Currently, CK Martial Hearts is offering the following programs:
9-Day ‘Warrior’s Way’ Kung Fu Training Program – Shaolin Temple, Henan
Sept 14th to Sept 23rd 2018
Are you looking for a life changing experience? A way to push yourself? A way to escape everyday life and experience something truly different? Then join CK Martial Hearts in September and unlock your potential at the Shaolin Temple in Henan!
On our Warrior’s Way training programs, we offer an exclusive opportunity, not just to study kung fu inside the Shaolin Temple with genuine Shaolin warrior monks, but to experience life and culture both inside and outside the temple walls. Suitable for all adults, no matter their martial arts backgrounds, these are the perfect programs to enable you to get a taste of Chinese life and traditional kung fu at one of the most iconic locations in China.
Put together by the CK Martial Hearts team, in association with Shaolin Temple International Liaisons Office, these exciting programs include:
– Shaolin Tongbiquan fist form classes inside the actual Shaolin Temple, with a genuine Shaolin Warrior Monk
– strike training classes at Shaolin Tagou Martial Arts School, China’s largest martial arts academy
– Yang Style taichi classes
– cardio, strength, conditioning and technique application training
– welcome lecture on Buddhism, and the connection between Buddhism and Shaolin kung fu
– guided tour of the Shaolin Temple
– guided tour to the Pagoda Forest, Chuzu Convent, Erzu Convent, Damo Cave and Wuru Peak
– Opportunity to enjoy a Shaolin kung fu performance at the Shaolin Wushu Exhibition Centre
– Opportunity to enjoy a performance of the Zen Music Ritual in Dengfeng
– 2 Shaolin kung fu uniforms (Feiyue shoes, kung fu pants and Shaolin t-shirt)
– All transportation between Beijing and the Shaolin Temple (train and private minibus)
– all accommodation in Wangzhigou, a rural village 10 minutes walk from the Shaolin Temple
– All meals during the length of the program (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Full-time native-English speaking translator and guide with you for the duration of the program
– Daily photos and videos taken of you during training by our team photographer
– Certificate of participation
Travel between Beijing and Shaolin, all meals, all training and all accommodation are also included in the price of the program, together with a free outfit as commonly worn by students who study kung fu at the Shaolin Temple.
The price for this Warrior’s Way program, inclusive of all the above listed items, is 6688 RMB. After an initial deposit payment of 25%, participants then have up until 1 week before the start of the program to pay the rest.
For more information on our Warrior’s Way programs, please visit our website www.ckmartialhearts.com, or email us direct at email@example.com. Alternatively, add our lead coach on WeChat at AJDonnelly, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are often adding new workshops and programs. Check back often to see our latest programs.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on WeChat at AJDonnelly
We look forward to training with you soon!