Beijing Playhouse will have 3 Camps this Summer. In each 2 week camp, kids will learn acting, singing, dancing, making props, scene painting, and costume designing and making.
#1 July 2 — July 14, 2018 Charles Darwin’s voyage on the Beagle
- Open Audition/Enrollment: Sunday, May 19th at 10am
- Late Audition/Enrollment: Sunday, July 1st at 10am
- Parents Participation Day: Saturday, July 7th at 9am
- Performance: Saturday, July 14th at 2pm
#2 July 16 — July 28, 2018 The Jungle Book
- Open Audition/Enrollment: Saturday, June 2nd at 10am
- Late Audition/Enrollment: Sunday, July 14th at 3:30pm
- Parents Participation Day: Saturday, July 21st at 9am
- Performance: Saturday, July 28th at 2pm
#3 July 30 — August 11, 2018 The Little Prince
- Open Audition/Enrollment: Sunday, June 16th at 10am
- Late Audition/Enrollment: Sunday, July 28th at 3:30pm
- Parents Participation Day: Saturday, August 4th at 9am
- Performance: Saturday, August 11th at 2pm
Beijing Playhouse brings in the best of their talent from the main stage shows. The teaching staff are the directors, musical directors, choreographers, and cast from Guys and Dolls, A Christmas Carol, Snow White, Cinderella, Oklahoma!, The Odd Couple and more. Most have been teaching and performing in live theatre for many years.
The students have great experience doing everything from auditions to rehearsals to opening night. Don’t be surprised if they want to stay up past their bedtime to memorize their lines!
99% of parents surveyed will recommend Beijing Playhouse kids camp and their kids want to come back again next time!
Location: Dadao Theater Valley, 52 Yard Sunhe, Chaoyang District, Beijing