Are you ready to…
– feel positive and excited about your present and your future in this new land?
– find clarity and structure in the expat-chaos that you’re going through?
– be open and meet people that you „normally“ wouldn’t meet?
– accept and cherish your decision of moving abroad and your new expat identity?
– stop the negative thoughts like „I’m giving up“ or „I’m not good enough“?
I can help you! How?
– Developing strategies to cope with and manage unpleasant emotions that often come along when leaving home: guilt, frustration, insecurity, etc.
– Helping you to be open to meet new people and make new friendships. Tackle the loneliness!
– Finding and/or rediscovering your strengths and qualities
– Clarifying and setting new goals for your professional and personal life
– Thinking outside the box and breaking stereotypes
– I am positive, honest, and straight-forward
– I provide you with a safe and secure place, where you can be and say whatever you want
– I have more than five years of experience working with global citizens (expats, nomads, migrants)
– I’m fluent in Spanish, English and German, so we can switch if you need to (like I do!)
– More than fifteen years of professional experience, integrating and providing my knowledge and background in Human Resources, scientifically proven tools from Cognitive Behavioral Psychology and Coaching Strategies
– My sessions are strictly confidential and held online which provides you with the flexibility you are looking for! I’m by your side, no matter where you are!
I want to show you how strong and brave you are and to let you know you are not alone! Let’s find meaning and enjoyment in your life abroad! I’m here for you, let’s talk!